Bringing big style to small living areas, this dresser is a smart, space-saving choice for those with an eye for contemporary design. Its clean-lined profile and understated refinements create such a simple silhouette that works in so many settings. Flush-mount drawers with integrated pulls keep this dresser on the cutting edge of cool.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Dry, light finish with replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- 6 spacious smooth-gliding drawers; vinyl-wrapped sides and back for extra durability
- Brushed nickel-tone tab pulls
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Six Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||53''W x 16''D x 29''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.