Fresh and inviting, this 6-drawer dresser is truly versatile. A crisp white painted finish with a subtle replicated wood grain brings light to your room, while a warm brown finish accents the top. Design details include metal cut-out openings along the upper drawers, with the lower drawers paired with metal handles in an antiqued nickel-tone finish. Six smooth-gliding drawers provide plenty of storage, so there's no excuse for a messy room.
- Made of engineered wood
- White painted finish with subtle replicated wood grain; warm brown finish over replicated elm wood grain
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back
- Top drawers with metal detailed openings
- Lower drawers with metal handles in antiqued nickel-tone finish
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out for maximum interior access while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||53''W x 16''D x 27''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.