Turn ordinary into extraordinary with this luxurious nightstand. Covered in an espresso brown finish with silvertone accents, the nightstand's contrasting herringbone-patterned ash veneer adds a touch of glam to any setting. Fashion-forward acrylic pull paired with the metallic drawer front makes one high-style statement.
- Made of wood, ash veneer, engineered veneer, engineered wood and metal
- Deep espresso brown finish
- Metal trim with satin nickel-tone finish
- Clear acrylic and metal hardware with nickel-tone finish
- Single smooth-gliding drawer with dovetail construction
- Drawer with felt-lined accessory tray
- Open storage space
- 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||One Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
||Maretto Night Stand
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||22''W x 17''D x 26''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.