If highly contemporary looks and a heavenly feel sit well with you, rest your eyes on this power rocker recliner. Decadently soft, the padded velvet upholstery is enriched with jumbo contrast stitching and dramatic cut-and-sew lines for fashion-forward flair. Radius cut arm frame adds cool, curvaceous interest. At your fingertips: one-touch power control with a zero-draw USB plug-in that's not only convenient but also energy efficient. When it comes to high style at a down-to-earth price, this power recliner really brings it home.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Gentle rocking motion
- Velvet polyester upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- Vinyl/polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Exaggerated headrest
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Power Rocker Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Denoron Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 43''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.